I love calling people “dumbass”, but I decided that there is one person who epitomises what it means to actually be a dumbass: Tom Cruise. So I have decided to call people “tomcruise” instead.
Here’s the list. There are more references in the rest of the blog under the category “Tomcruise“.
- Tom Cruise, for not eating the placenta.
- Richard Hatch, for failing to pay tax on his “Survivor” winnings.
- Schabir Shaik, for being caught.
- Bill O’Reilly, and this is why.
- Robert Mugabe, for being, well, Robert Mugabe.
- Anglican Archbishop Njongonkulu Ndungane, who says same-sex marriage is unchristian.
Thabo Mbeki, for doing nothing about crime, or Zimbabwe, or HIV/AIDS, etc., etc., etc.(Problem solved by the ANC and a little recall vote.)
- Archbishop Angelo Bagnasco (head of Italy’s bishops), and this is why.
- The Minister of
Heathen WorshipHealth, Manto Tshabalala-Msimang, for the African Potato.
- Boiki Tsedu, Limpopo roads and transport spokesperson, for saying that car heaters can kill you.
- The entire US economy for overstating its gold reserves, lending more money than it had, etc., etc., etc.
- Philip Copeman and everyone else at TurboCASH who can’t figure out how to remove entries from a mailing list.
- Sahara Computers, for the same reason as 12 above.